- Yes. You must notify us and return items within 7 days of receiving your order provided they are returned in an unworn, unwashed condition and within the clear packaging they came in. If there is a scent of perfume or marks on the item, the return will be refused.
- If your return is not processed within 7 days (for e.g. due to delays in communication from your end,) your return will be refused.
- We do not refund any delivery costs which includes the original shipping charge as well as any shipping costs you incur when you make a return.
- We also advise to retain proof of postage and insurance cover for the cost of the items that you are returning. We will not be held responsible for any items that are undelivered or damaged.
- If you have benefitted from a Free Delivery promotion, we reserve the right to deduct the initial delivery, packaging and processing costs we incurred from any refund.
- Any returns that incur custom charges or additional taxes will be deducted from any refund. This is mostly applicable to International Customers.
Please email us within 7 days at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return. You will then be provided with further details on how to return the item.
In the unusual circumstance that any items are faulty, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a description of the fault (with pictures and videos if necessary). Please ensure you check and notify us of any defects/faults within 7 days of receiving your order. If you contact us outside of this period, we may refuse to process any return or exchange.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on any sale items, fragrances (where the plastic packaging / seal has been removed) and gift wrapping.